Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Songs in the wind.

My first post...
This is my first try at a blog. While I intend to write something every now and again, I will not make any promises yet as to how often I will post something.

What are the topics you can expect? I am a Wiccan, and I will probably talk mostly about my journey along that path. That might include a progress report on my current project - I will talk about that in more detail in another post. Additionally, I intend to give some reviews of the books I am reading. Apart from magic and Wicca, that might also include fantasy novels, since that is what I like to read for entertainment. Currently, I am reading "Reaper man" by Terry Pratchet.

Apart from those topics, I intend to publish my random musings about everything that comes to my mind. These will be my Songs in the wind, sent out in the hope of touching some souls and maybe hearing an answer sung back to me.

Oh yes, and I like to write poetry, so it might be that every now and again you will have to put up with some poem of mine.

No comments: